The Time has come!
Pansensic is looking for the best commercially minded Financial Director out there to help us, a cutting-edge UK software company, scale-up to the next level.
Built from scratch in 2015 to turn the complex medium of human language into a hugely rich source of insight across multiple industries, Pansensic already partners with some of the largest brands in the world. And all from our HQ on the cliffs (literally) in North Cornwall, UK.
We need somebody who likes a bit of banter whilst doing what it takes to ensure an organically grown software company has what it needs to gain the next level of investment and continue our growth to the stratosphere.
What we’re missing is the knowledge and experience of a switched-on and hands-on FD who has experience of making the right commercial and financial mechanisms and decisions that help savvy investors open their wallets.
This opportunity would be perfect for somebody who wants to help build something meaningful, as we genuinely want to make the world a better place. Somebody who wants to join our dynamic team of 10, where we all value personal happiness, powerful purpose, and liberating autonomy as much we do making good money.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Review and improvement of systems and procedures
- Management of growth and avoidance of growth pitfalls
- Resolution of difficult and confidential issues
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Facilitation of strategic planning, including preparation of business plans and forecasts & financial prioritisation
- Sound financial management, including cash flow, realistic budgeting, cost reduction, business modelling
- Tax planning
- Building relationships with banks, investors and other funders such as grant providers
- Preparation for raising of finance, acquisitions and exits
- Ltd Company duties
- Legal duties – contracts, agreements
- Likes a bit of banter*
* “Banter” – the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
Nice to have:
- Other useful scale-up skills to help the business
- Good at table-tennis (but not too good)
Place(s) of work:
Remote working when required but we value the benefits of the face-2-face experience whenever possible. And Bude, North Cornwall, is not a bad place to live.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please drop Theo Davey, Managing Director, a line.
No agencies need apply, thank you, we’re dealing with this in-house.